Storybook Pumpkin Patch
Would you like to participate in the First Annual Storybook Pumpkin Patch? It's fun, super easy, and a great way to show off your creativity.
Here's what you do!!
1. Choose your favorite story book character.
2. Get a small to medium sized pumpkin. It can be real or fake.
3. Decorate your pumpkin to look like your book character by using acrylic paint, permanent markers, or glue to add things onto the pumpkin.
Pumpkins may not be carved, cut or have holes poked in them as they get stinky!
4. Fill out the entry form. It needs to be returned with your pumpkin. Find entry form
5. You can bring your pumpkin to the Storybook Pumpkin Patch (a.k.a. the Goddard Public Library) anytime during the week of October 21-25.
6. All Storybook pumpkins need to be picked up by the end of the day of November 1.
Prize awarded for most creative pumpkin in the patch.